It’s been quite a while since we have documented our fanatics for tailored clothing. Bespoke is as subtle and debonair as it sounds. An experience to the world of impeccability and savoring the refined taste need absolute patience and trust.
Here, we chalk down the philosophies we abide by at Pezalli while we constantly practice the skill of perfection: Bespoke Tailoring.
- We are passionate about quality, just like an obstinate child sitting in front of a toy shop. Everyone should invest more in quality clothing. It’s the only reason to care about craft and artisanal skills.
- Fit is the most important thing in tailored clothing. If you can’t afford a bespoke suit or shirt, at least spend a little more to get it altered. But the tailoring aficionados find it always better to go bespoke rather than shelling out a bomb and then trying to fit in.”
- It is the attention to detail and the joy of aesthetics that forms the emotional dimension of bespoke pieces. Impeccably tailored and elegantly styled clothes can make that lasting impression about one’s personality.
- Always travel with a white poplin (or oxford) shirt and navy smart-fit trousers.
- Rely on your own judgment for clothing. Until a certified style coach is detoxing your closet, you needn’t listen to every chunk of the people around. Fight for your favorites but don’t get buried too deep with your limited knowledge. If a powder blue is replaced by a navy, don’t sulk over it.
- “Style is relative. It’s hard to admit, but it’s true. If everyone you know dressed just like you, you’d want to dress differently.”