- The White Poplin: Do we even need to do this? Well if you say so. Easily the most versatile of the lot. Pairing them up is no fuss. Sweaters, cardigans, suits, trousers, denims…Yes!
- The Light Blue Poplin: Not as good as white but still makes it to the list (Just kidding. It’s as good as having a White, but let’s keep both). When we say Light blue, it’s neither royal nor pale blue. Just the classic light blue with white buttons. Share his best friends with the White poplin.
- The Bold Gingham: A chequered member. Gingham checks for the time when you want to aim for ‘Safe Experiments’. We leave the colours up to you. (P.S. We love Blues and Blacks)
- A weekender Black: When you want to take down Saturday on the rocks! Don’t miss out this flamboyant colour. Go formal with beige contrasts or play the dapper Gent with an All-Black attire!
- Tartan Flannel Shirt: Let’s take a moment to thank the Scots for this undisputed champion design. Your wardrobe needs some of these to help you decide during the fall. For the days when you don’t want to pull up your sweaters but you feel cold in a crew neck tee. A little tricky for Corporate honchos but Creatives have never recorded a failure with this one!